What We Do
- YFCS provides both individual and group counseling in a non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere.
- lYFCS conducts educational training for parents, teens and professionals who are seeking (CEU’s).
- YFCS delivers meaningful mentoring programs to local at-risk youth.
- YFCS assists runaway and homeless youth to become safe from their current situations.
- YFCS helps victims of crime to begin to stabilize their lives after a victimization.
End Child Abuse
We are committed to end child abuse in our counties.
End Child Homelessness
We are committed to end child homelessness in our counties.
We are a resource for families in our counties.
Find Out How You Can Help
We need volunteers and people willing to donate to help us acheive our goals.
There are many ways to volunteer and donate.
Click the button to provide your information and we will have someone contact you.
Youth & Family is able to provide many services at low or no cost to our clients, because we have committed volunteers from the community who work with us to serve our clients.
- Counseling for children and families
- FAYS program provided 24-hour crisis intervention, counseling, case management, community resources, education services and life skills training for children, their families,
runaways and homeless youth
- Counseling for Victims of Crime
- Daycare training
- Parenting skills training for adults and teens
- Workshops, speakers, classes, and in-services training for area professionals
- Other prevention education programs such as Shaken Baby Syndrome
- For Kid’s Sake classes
- Counseling for Individuals affected by the pandemic (CRP)