Healing The Past, Changing The Future
Our mission is to strengthen and support Brazoria County families to prevent child abuse, neglect and delinquency through counseling, case management and educational services.
YFCS is committed to ending Child Abuse and Neglect in Brazoria County. To be successful, we employ a team of therapists, social workers, case managers and other paraprofessionals. By designing new and innovative programs and services, we are able to match the ever changing community needs.
Services Offered By YFCS:
- Counseling for children and families
- S.T.A.R. (Services to At Risk Youth) program provided 24-hour crisis intervention, counseling, case management, community resources, education services and life skills training for children, their families, runaways and homeless youth
- Counseling for Victims of Crime
- Daycare training
- Counseling and case management for victims of crime
- Parenting skills training for adults and teens
- Workshops, speakers, classes, and in-services training for area professionals
- Other prevention education programs such as Shaken Baby Syndrome
- For Kid’s Sake classes – View Schedule | Register Online